Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#285...e-board update

Lately, I've made several room e-boards that I thought I'd share. The boards all come with  link lists to the suggested furnishings, accessories, and fabrics on the board as well as additional options to consider. Each board is catered to the needs of the individual project. Some rooms don't need furniture, they simply needed ideas to work with the existing furniture to give the room a new look. All the rooms work within a budget range provided by the client.

The virtual boards take me about 4 to 8 hours per room to put together. I recently revamped my etsy listing for the boards, splitting the e-board listing into two listings. One is for large rooms, which includes bedrooms, kitchen, living room, etc. The other listing is for small rooms like bathrooms, foyers, laundry rooms. Here is some of my recent work.

living room


bedroom


guest room/sitting room


living room


kid bath


living room


sister's bedroom


powder room


living room

No comments: